Most commercial banks in the country offer online banking facility to provide easy and convenient transactions. Landbank offers online banking facility also known as Landbank iAccess retail internet banking.
All Landbank ATM account holders are qualified to enroll in Landbank online banking system. This means that before you can enjoy the benefits of online banking system you should first open Landbank ATM account.
Other types of accounts available include the following:
- Current Account with ATM access
- Savings Account with ATM access
- Regular Current Account
- Interest Bearing Current Account with ATM access
- Regular Interest Bearing Current Account
There are two ways of enrolling for Landbank online banking and it is free of charge.
Online enrollment (Landbank IAccess)
The Landbank IAccess enrollment is only available for private or individual account holders.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Landbank retail online banking at https://www.lbpiaccess.com. See to it that there’s https at the domain name to ensure that it is a secured website.
Step 2: Upon opening the homepage, click “Enroll Now”.
Step 3: Read between the lines of the Terms and Conditions before clicking “I Agree” button.
Step 4: Provide all the necessary information in the Enrollment Form.
Step 5: Review all the details entered in the Enrollment Form before hitting the “Confirm” button. After the confirmation, a link will direct you to the acknowledgment page confirming that your Landbank account is successfully registered.
An email will be sent to the registered email address that confirms your enrollment.
Another way to take advantage with the services and features of Landbank online banking facility is through branch enrollment. Here’s how:
- As mentioned above, you can enroll for online banking only if you have an existing and active deposit account with Landbank. Bring your Landbank ATM card and valid ID to any Landbank branch of your choice.
- Proceed to the New Accounts section and tell the bank officer that you will enroll for Landbank iAccess. Fill-out the Landbank iAccess Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement form.
- Submit the requirements for verification and processing of the enrollment. If there’s no problem with your application, your online banking account will be activated.
How does Landbank Online Banking works?
You may also read:
If your account is enrolled to online banking, you can enjoy convenient transactions such as balance inquiry, online bills payment, and money transfer anytime. There’s no need to fall in long line, thus you can save your time and effort.
Other features of Landbank online banking
- View the account history or details of the transaction for the last two months
- Order checkbooks online
- Blocking of ATM transactions in case of stolen or lost ATM card. This means that anyone who found your ATM card can’t transfer or withdraw money from your account
If you want to spare yourself from the hassle of conventional banking transactions, the best thing to do is to enroll and avail the Landbank Online Banking System.