Stock trading is a profitable venture to invest. But, it’s not that easy to engage in online trading that’s why it’s important to find a convenient and straightforward way to start investing in stock. Likewise, it’s also essential to look for a reputable company where you can put your money and make money from it.
The Philippine stock market is inviting interested investors including OFWs to start investing. But, before making a decision, it makes sense to know first everything about the company you want to invest in.
The Philstocks Financial Incorporated was established in 2001. This online trading company was authorized by the SEC and other government agencies to operate. The main goal of Philstocks is to provide high quality and reliable trading using the advanced technology along with high-end customer service and support.
This trading company has been using state-of-the-art trading platforms to ensure that traders and investors can engage in trading in an easy and reliable way. IF you think that it is safe to invest in Philstocks, then you can open an account.
How to get started
Opening an account with Philstocks can be done in just 3 simple steps:
1. Visit the official website of Philstocks at philstocks.ph. Before opening an account make sure that you have an active email address where the signature cards and the CAIF or the Customer Account Information Form will be sent. Once you receive the signature cards and CAIF, download and print it then fill it out and affix your signature.
Submit the signature card and the CAIF along with other documentary requirements. If the interested investor is unable to appear personally, the alternative way is to contact a licensed salesman during business hours at 542-3919. You may also register at any branch of Philstocks.
2. You can submit all the requirements at the Philstocks head office at G/F, East Tower, Phil. Stock Exchange Centre, Pasig City
3. If the registration is completed, you can now deposit Php5, 000 as an initial deposit. You can choose from the authorized banks or remittance center including BPI, BDO, Megalink/Bancnet, or wire transfer.
Basic requirements in opening Philstocks account
- Primary IDs (Passport, UMID/SSS/GSIS, PRC ID, TIN ID, driver’s license)
- Secondary ID (Postal ID, NBI clearance, company ID, ATM/credit card, senior citizen ID, and PSA birth certificate)
- For foreign nationals permanently residing in the Philippines must present foreign passport and ACR
You also access your Philstocks account via a mobile app platform, here’s where you can download the app
- World-class, feature-packed, and state-of-the-art Online Trading App
- Perfect for traders on-the-go
Here’s a video Philstocks Mobile Tutorial, video credit to philstocks youtube channel.
How to Fund Philstocks
The initial deposit investment as low as Php 5,000.00. You can deposit the investment via ways on deposit below:
- Via Bancnet/Megalink thru Weepay Online Payment
- Via BPI/BDO over-the-counter deposit
- Via over-the-counter payment to any Philstocks Financial, Inc. branches
- Via BPI Bills Payment
- Via BPI/BDO Mobile App
- Via wire transfer or remittance
Next Step once funding options completed:
- Go to your Accounts page and click ‘Requests’
- On the Add Funds page, kindly choose your mode of payment
- Enter the amount and upload your proof of transaction
- Lastly, click ‘Proceed’